Pollen is a career development network that connects freelancers to the business training and network they need to build a successful and long term career. We demystify the entrepreneurial process to make it accessible to anyone who wants it. Our vision is to become the SBA for the future of work.
We’re backed by world-class investors like Founder Collective, XYZ Venture Partners, ANIMO, Precursor and the founders of Trilogy Education, 2U, b12 and more.
Pollen is seeking a Curriculum and Content Lead to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a world-class curriculum strategy for our training programs, ensuring our offering is engaging, effective, and differentiated.
🚀 If you are interested in the role, apply through the form below or this link.
- Develop and execute comprehensive curriculum strategy for our freelancing training materials that aligns with the company’s strategic goals.
- Develop and oversee the creation of impactful training materials for our playbooks, concepts, workshops and programs for freelancers.
- Create budgets and reports to manage content spend and ensure high return on investment.
- Manage vendors, content contributors, and subject matter experts, ensuring they are meeting deadlines and producing high-quality content.
- Work with subject matter experts to ensure content is aligned with industry standards and best practices.
- Content and copy edit training materials produced by contributors to ensure excellent standards.
- Continuously assess and improve our curriculum and content offerings to ensure they are meeting the needs of our members.
- Partner closely with Product, Design, and Community to influence roadmap.
- 7+ years of experience in curriculum development, content strategy and management.
- 4+ years experience working in startups and tech companies.
- Expertise in the freelancing industry and comes with subject matter knowledge.
- Ability to effectively map content infrastructure and develop curriculum roadmaps.